Do you want to be part of a team that can concretely mitigate climate change?
Our mission is to make agriculture more sustainable, more profitable, and to facilitate the adoption of environmentally friendly agricultural practices through the use of our technology.
The team is growing (again!) to respond to our strong growth and we are currently looking for a Senior R&D project manager.
– Develop and execute R&D projects, including defining project scope, objectives, deliverables and timelines
– Identify and manage project risks and issues and develop mitigation strategies
– Coordinate and lead interdisciplinary teams, including researchers, engineers and other stakeholders, to achieve project objectives
– Monitor project progress and track key performance indicators
– Ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices
– Prepare and present project status reports to senior management.
– Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the R&D team.
– Manage project budgets and allocate resources efficiently
– Act as the primary point of contact for project stakeholders, both internal and external.
– Design and improve the next generation of ChrysaLabs optoelectronic sensors
– Design prototypes, test benches and debugging tools
– Documentation of the results obtained and analysis of the conclusions
– Use collaboration tools to promote effective teamwork (GitLab, Slack, project manager, etc.).
– University degree / Master’s or Doctorate in physical, electrical, chemical electronics engineering or any other combination of relevant training and experience
– More than 8 years of experience in R&D project management in industry.
– Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written)
– Very good understanding of R&D processes and methodologies
– Excellent leadership and team management skills
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to think strategically, problem solve and make data-driven decisions
– A spirit of initiative and entrepreneurship
– Great flexibility, ability to work well in a rapidly evolving organization
– Mastery of project management software and tools
– Good decision-making skills
– Python programming experience
– Experience in optoelectronic sensor design
– Experience in optics, spectroscopy, analytical chemistry and/or RF design
– Notions of agronomy – asset
– A startup spirit that promotes sustainable development by helping to reduce the impact of agriculture on the environment
– A stimulating and dynamic work environment. For real.
– Modern facilities, with tools TO help you do your job easily
– Adjustable desks, plants everywhere, the most beautiful light north of Mount Royal.
– Fully stocked kitchen.
– An excellent corporate culture that understood that without humans, there would be no business.
– A horizontal and really accessible management: our CEO is in the office hockey team and half of the team is blocking with our CTO (He is not worse!)
– Group insurance and pension plan with employer participation
– Career growth mindset ingrained in our DNA. We want you to grow.
– The most accommodating telecommuting, flexible schedule and work-family policies
– Annual allowance for your well-being.
– Nerf gun available for foam ball fights!
– 5 to 7 frequent, Lunch & Learn, etc.
Does this offer appeal to you? Send us your application!