Do you want to be part of a team that can concretely mitigate climate change?
Our mission is to make agriculture more sustainable, more profitable, and to facilitate the adoption of environmentally friendly agricultural practices through the use of our technology.
The team is growing (again!) to respond to our strong growth and we are currently looking for a Front End Software Developer.
– Implement new functionalities in web and mobile applications (React, Typescript, Flutter, Dart), respecting frontend development best practices.
– Collaborate with designers and back-end developers to translate mockups and functional specifications into user interfaces.
– Actively participate in code discussions and reviews to maintain code quality and front-end architecture consistency.
– Ensure performance optimization of web and mobile applications by optimizing code and improving user experience.
– Test and debug applications to ensure their stability, security and compatibility with different devices.
– Participate in the development of the continuous integration, testing and deployment (CI/CD) infrastructure.
– Use collaboration tools to promote effective teamwork (Gitlab, Slack).
– University degree in software engineering, computer science, or any other combination of education and relevant experience
– Experience developing web and mobile applications
– Experience in frontend development with a solid mastery of React and its main concepts.
– Adequate proficiency in French and English (spoken and written)
– Hands-on experience using CSS frameworks such as Material-UI or Bootstrap
– Understanding of UX/UI design principles and ability to translate mockups into functional user interfaces.
– Good knowledge of version control tools such as Git.
– Ability to work effectively in a team, communicate clearly and collaborate with non-technical members.
– Experience with Flutter, Golang, Protobuf, gRPC, Google Cloud – an asset
– A startup spirit that promotes sustainable development by helping to reduce the impact of agriculture on the environment
– A stimulating and dynamic work environment. For real.
– Modern facilities, with tools TO help you do your job easily
– Adjustable desks, plants everywhere, the most beautiful light north of Mount Royal.
– Fully stocked kitchen.
– An excellent corporate culture that understood that without humans, there would be no business.
– A horizontal and really accessible management: our CEO is in the office hockey team and half of the team is blocking with our CTO (He is not worse!)
– Group insurance and pension plan with employer participation
– Career growth mindset ingrained in our DNA. We want you to grow.
– The most accommodating telecommuting, flexible schedule and work-family policies
– Annual allowance for your well-being.
– Nerf gun available for foam ball fights!
– 5 to 7 frequent, Lunch & Learn, etc.
Does this offer appeal to you? Send us your application!