Do you want to be part of a team that can concretely mitigate climate change?
ChrysaLabs is a company specializing in agricultural technologies that has developed a soil analysis solution based on spectroscopy and artificial intelligence allowing farmers to reduce the use of fertilizers and increase their agricultural yield.
Our mission is to make agriculture more sustainable, more profitable, and to facilitate the adoption of environmentally friendly agricultural practices through the use of our technology.
The team is growing (again!) to accommodate our strong growth! And we are currently looking for an (international) Business Representative who wants to evolve in a young technology company.
ChrysaLabs is looking for an experienced representative to support its sales and business development department. The person sought will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and developing new international commercial partnerships linked to the agtech sector and the voluntary carbon market. Working closely with the sales and marketing department, this person will play a key role in the commercial growth of ChrysaLabs in its international expansion.
a. Development of strategies to connect with multinational companies around the world with an initial focus on the food and beverage industry with scope 3 greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets.
b. Actively identifies and evaluates new business opportunities and potential customers. Develops precise qualification criteria to ensure pipeline relevance.
– University degree in business administration, management, agronomy or any other related program
– 3 to 5 years of experience
– Bilingualism French / English / Spanish (an asset)
– Available for one-off business trips
– 5 to 10 years of experience in agriculture
– Experience with a CRM
– Experience in business development in the technology sector (an asset)
– Experience in international business development, particularly with multinational clients
– Autonomy, proactivity, positivism and creativity are sought-after qualities
– Knowledge of agronomy / interest in the environment
– Knowledge of the voluntary carbon market
– Knowledge of the food and beverage industry
– A startup spirit that promotes sustainable development by helping to reduce the impact of agriculture on the environment
– A stimulating and dynamic work environment. For real.
– Modern facilities, with tools TO help you do your job easily
– Adjustable desks, plants everywhere, the most beautiful light north of Mount Royal.
– Fully stocked kitchen.
– An excellent corporate culture that understood that without humans, there would be no business.
– A horizontal and really accessible management: our CEO is in the office hockey team and half of the team is blocking with our CTO (He is not worse!)
– Group insurance and pension plan with employer participation
– Career growth mindset ingrained in our DNA. We want you to grow.
– The most accommodating telecommuting, flexible schedule and work-family policies
– Annual allowance for your well-being.
– Nerf gun available for foam ball fights!
– 5 to 7 frequent, Lunch & Learn, etc.
Does this offer appeal to you? Send us your application!