Do you want to be part of a team that can concretely mitigate climate change?
Our mission is to make agriculture more sustainable, more profitable, and to facilitate the adoption of environmentally friendly agricultural practices through the use of our technology.
The team is growing (again!) to respond to our strong growth and we are currently looking for a Customer Success Specialist.
– Secure a key position within ChrysaLabs. Act as a product expert, main resource/contact with customers and ensure their satisfaction. Become the voice of customers within the company. Master the understanding of their needs and the functioning of their operations.
– Provide high-quality technical support on a daily basis: be the first responder to support calls/emails, manage the replacement of defective products. Listen to customers and be proactive.
– Ensure the bridge between the Customer Success team and the Product team: Investigate and document customer needs to contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the product.
– Manage the onboarding process for new clients from A to Z: ensure daily updating of accounts in the CRM (SalesForce), manage the complete process of shipping products to clients, carry out integration sessions (Onboarding).
– Work closely with the Customer Success team Manager on customer retention efforts. Participate in market research efforts and the development of business strategies with the Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
– Be called upon to participate in the efforts of the Sales and Customer Success teams in the field: travel for projects and/or events, mainly in North America.
– Mother tongue: English (asset)
– Education: University degree or related training in the field of agriculture or administration (asset)
– Experience in customer account management, customer service, technical support, sales or related (asset).
– Experience in a technical field related to agriculture (asset).
– Experience with a customer relationship management (CRM) / SalesForce platform (+).
– Knowledge related to soil management in agriculture, laboratory soil analysis or related.
– Strong people skills. Possess a natural desire to help others and make a difference.
– Ability to actively listen and understand. Be positive and demonstrate a solution-oriented mindset.
– Strong oral and written communication skills. Appreciate customer contact and PR.
– Proactivity, Active listening, Leadership, Structure, Good energy.
– A startup spirit that promotes sustainable development by helping to reduce the impact of agriculture on the environment
– A stimulating and dynamic work environment. For real.
– Modern facilities, with tools TO help you do your job easily
– Adjustable desks, plants everywhere, the most beautiful light north of Mount Royal.
– Fully stocked kitchen.
– An excellent corporate culture that understood that without humans, there would be no business.
– A horizontal and really accessible management: our CEO is in the office hockey team and half of the team is blocking with our CTO (He is not worse!)
– Group insurance and pension plan with employer participation
– Career growth mindset ingrained in our DNA. We want you to grow.
– The most accommodating telecommuting, flexible schedule and work-family policies
– Annual allowance for your well-being.
– Nerf gun available for foam ball fights!
– 5 to 7 frequent, Lunch & Learn, etc.
Does this offer appeal to you? Send us your application!