Do you want to be part of a team that can concretely mitigate climate change?
Our mission is to make agriculture more sustainable, more profitable, and to facilitate the adoption of environmentally friendly agricultural practices through the use of our technology.
The team is growing (again!) to respond to our strong growth and we are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager.
– Work with external stakeholders to identify user needs and ensure product-market fit.
– Collaborate closely with design, marketing, customer service and sales teams to conduct user research, uncover potential problems and develop innovative solutions.
– Develop and develop the product vision, as well as the product strategy and roadmap, in alignment with the company’s objectives.
– Contribute to the establishment and implementation of OKR goals for the product, ensuring they are aligned with the overall company strategy.
– Ensure effective coordination with various stakeholders, including engineering, data science, design, R&D, sales and marketing, to ensure teams are aligned on product priorities and successful launches .
– Define and carefully monitor product KPIs to assess the impact of initiatives and adjust strategy accordingly.
– Monitor market trends to identify new product opportunities.
– Make the essential link between the product vision, the roadmap and the different backlogs of the development teams, ensuring that all parties work together.
– University degree in a relevant field (software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, data science, marketing) or equivalent experience.
– 5+ years of product management experience.
– Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written).
– Ability to successfully manage multiple projects while ensuring effective coordination of stakeholders for their completion.
– Ability to think strategically and make data-driven decisions.
– Experience with a SaaS product in the B2B market.
– Experience in artificial intelligence (AI) or data science.
– Familiarity with software-hardware environments.
– Experience in the agricultural technology (ag-tech) sector.
– Knowledge of applied sciences such as agronomy, optics, spectroscopy or signal processing.
– A spirit of initiative and entrepreneurship.
– Intellectual curiosity to learn about new subjects.
– Great flexibility, ability to work well in a rapidly evolving organization.
– A startup spirit that promotes sustainable development by helping to reduce the impact of agriculture on the environment
– A stimulating and dynamic work environment. For real.
– Modern facilities, with tools TO help you do your job easily
– Adjustable desks, plants everywhere, the most beautiful light north of Mount Royal.
– Fully stocked kitchen.
– An excellent corporate culture that understood that without humans, there would be no business.
– A horizontal and really accessible management: our CEO is in the office hockey team and half of the team is blocking with our CTO (He is not worse!)
– Group insurance and pension plan with employer participation
– Career growth mindset ingrained in our DNA. We want you to grow.
– The most accommodating telecommuting, flexible schedule and work-family policies
– Annual allowance for your well-being.
– Nerf gun available for foam ball fights!
– 5 to 7 frequent, Lunch & Learn, etc.
Does this offer appeal to you? Send us your application!