Do you want to be part of a team that can concretely mitigate climate change?
Our mission is to make agriculture more sustainable, more profitable, and to facilitate the adoption of environmentally friendly agricultural practices through the use of our technology.
The team is growing (again!) to respond to our strong growth and we are currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist.
– Develop machine learning algorithms linked to soil, agricultural and environmental data from prototyping to production
– Contribute to the development of the data management, storage and processing architecture
– Design and implement a continuous and semi-supervised learning strategy in a context of multivariate data from several regions/countries
– Explore different multivariate data representation strategies and develop data similarity metrics and learning model uncertainty metrics
– Work with stakeholders across the organization to identify opportunities to leverage enterprise data to build business solutions
– Work with the software development team to implement the models on the user application
– Participate in the presentation of research results to the scientific community, through journal articles and conferences
– University degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, or any other combination of training and relevant experience
– A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar field
– Experience in processing and mapping georeferenced data and/or satellite data (ex: GIS) – asset
– Notions of applied sciences in agronomy/optics/spectroscopy/signal processing – asset
– Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written)
– Advanced knowledge of machine learning techniques (domain adaptation, semi-supervised learning, soft labelling, time series, clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and how to use them effectively in an application context real
– Advanced knowledge of data manipulation techniques (data cleaning, data processing, noise handling (features noise and label noise), data visualization)
– Advanced knowledge in statistics and mathematics
– Ability to quickly deliver prototypes
– Ability to critically compare the performance of different approaches
– Familiarity with Agile methodology and IT collaboration environments (Git, Gitlab, etc.)
– Interest in clean technologies and agricultural technologies
– A startup spirit that promotes sustainable development by helping to reduce the impact of agriculture on the environment
– A stimulating and dynamic work environment. For real.
– Modern facilities, with tools TO help you do your job easily
– Adjustable desks, plants everywhere, the most beautiful light north of Mount Royal.
– Fully stocked kitchen.
– An excellent corporate culture that understood that without humans, there would be no business.
– A horizontal and really accessible management: our CEO is in the office hockey team and half of the team is blocking with our CTO (He is not worse!)
– Group insurance and pension plan with employer participation
– Career growth mindset ingrained in our DNA. We want you to grow.
– The most accommodating telecommuting, flexible schedule and work-family policies
– Annual allowance for your well-being.
– Nerf gun available for foam ball fights!
– 5 to 7 frequent, Lunch & Learn, etc.
Does this offer appeal to you? Send us your application!